Real Estate Opportunities
Near hallowed ground where Union and Confederate soldiers marched and camped during the defining battle of America's Civil War, you'll find The Links at Gettysburg, a 4 1/2 star Links-style golf course, surrounded by 340 Acres of the most picturesque landscape you'll ever lay eyes on. Rolling hills, mature woodlands, the Monocacy River, large red rock cliffs, and the Catoctin Mountains are all views you can experience in your own backyard.
The Links at Gettysburg takes care of most of the tedious tasks associated with homeownership, so now you can spend your time enjoying your new home and community with friends and family. Imagine living in a single family home where exterior services are done for you. No more shoveling your walkways or driveway and say goodbye to cutting and edging your grass! Your front mulch beds will also be weeded and pruned for you and included lawn sprinkler systems will allow you extra time to get in another tennis match or round of golf.
Our community is rich in amenities not found anywhere else in the Southern Pennsylvania/Northern Maryland Region. Here are some of the features you'll enjoy:
- The magic and sense of community with a small town feel located only eight minutes from top-rated downtown Gettysburg.
- 4 1/2 star rated course by Golf Digest and “Must-Play" course by Golf Styles Magazine.
- 2 clubhouses (come and enjoy our lively Friday evening community Happy Hours!).
- At The Red Rock Grille enjoy a delectable menu in the beautiful course clubhouse or on our covered outdoor patio and bar to take in the views.
- Start your day at the Community Center Clubhouse at the on-site fitness center equipped with locker rooms, showers, and a sauna. Then lounge poolside at the ASP Gold Award winning pool and hot tub.
- Tennis, bocce ball, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and walking trails are all located within our resort-style community. Take a walk or drive your golf cart and begin enjoying these amenities today!
- Exterior landscaping, grass cutting, and snow removal are included in the HOA.
- Clubs, community activities, and community outings- there is something for everyone!
A "No Maintenance" Lifestyle
Relax and enjoy a “no maintenance” lifestyle at the Links at Gettysburg. Included snow removal, grass cutting and mulching, in ground irrigation systems and low to no maintenance exteriors allow homeowners to relax and enjoy the resort-like community. HOA fees, services and features vary within the community. Please contact the builder of preference for more information.
Some states are tough on homeowners with their sky-high property and income taxes. When added to what the federal government takes out of your pocket, your tax burden can become unbearable. Currently, federal tax law is in flux, making the state you choose to live in even more important. Many potential homeowners choose Pennsylvania, the Keystone State, for its tax-friendly policies and welcoming communities. Working or retired, PA offers reduced income taxes versus surrounding states and tax exemptions on retirement income.
Where is the Links in relation to history, shopping, commuter routes, cities?
- We're just a short 15 minute drive to downtown Gettysburg, where you and your family will enjoy history, arts, restaurants and atmosphere
- Larger cities like York, Hershey or Frederick are within a 45 minute drive from the community.
- Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC are within two hours!