COVID-19 Information - Updated 06/05/20
It appears (**knock on wood**) that we can finally begin planning for a return to normalcy here at The Links at Gettysburg. That being said, as information changes and restrictions begin to be lifted, we want to keep you updated with the latest policies being implemented on our course and in our facilities. As of June 5, 2020, the following guidelines will be in place and should be obeyed at all times while visiting The Links at Gettysburg:
- Outdoor seating for the Red Rock Grille is NOW AVAILABLE!
- Social distancing guidelines should continue to be followed
- The driving range is open for use
- Golf carts will continue to be sanitized after each use
- One person per cart is NO LONGER in effect. Two, non-related, people CAN now share a cart
- The cups will continue to be inverted to prevent the ball from being holed until further notice
- Pins are not to be removed from the cup
- All food and beverages will continue to be available for purchase out on the patio
The course here at The Links at Gettysburg is in exceptionally good shape thanks to the continuous efforts of our maintenance team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Links at Gettysburg!
Please keep checking back and we will continue to provide necessary updates on this page.