COVID-19 Information - Updated 4/30/20
It appears (**knock on wood**) that we have finally reached the end of quarantine and can begin planning for a return to normalcy here at The Links at Gettysburg. That being said, we wanted to give you an update on how we plan on proceeding as we get closer to our anticipated opening date of May 1, 2020. Starting May 1, 2020, the following guidelines will be in place and should be obeyed at all times while visiting The Links at Gettysburg:
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- All tee-times must be booked ahead of time. No walk-ons will be allowed
- We encourage the use of www.teeoff.com in order to pay for your round ahead of time, to decrease contact with our Pro Shop staff
- The driving range will be open for use
- Golf carts will be sanitized after each use
- A mask will be required while inside the Pro Shop
- The cups will be inverted to prevent the ball from being holed
- Pins are not to be removed from the cup
- No indoor/outdoor seating will be available for the Red Rock Grille
- All food and beverages will be available for purchase out on the patio (social distancing guidelines still apply).
The course here at The Links at Gettysburg is in exceptionally good shape thanks to the continuous efforts of our maintenance team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Links at Gettysburg!
Please keep checking back and we will continue to provide necessary updates on this page.